Benefits to You
If you want to give your body every opportunity to build size, you need the highest quality protein source. ASCEND Sport BMG contains all-Australian Whey Protein Isolate (WPI), high in BCAAs, as well as added L-Leucine. L-Lecuine is essential for developing muscle mass.
The carbohydrate matrix in ASCEND Sport BMG is a balanced mix of simple and complex carbohydrates. Research shows this combination provides the optimal energy source to feed a growing body.
Each serve of ASCEND Sport BMG contains 100% RDI of calcium (Recommended Dietary Intake) to ensure a strong frame, to support your growth in body mass. A generous addition of vitamins and minerals ensures the support to your diet that an active body needs.
• Add 60g (two scoops) to 200mL of water or milk. Blend or shake well.
• ASCEND Sport BMG is best consumed within 30 minutes of exercise.
• ASCEND Sport BMG may also be consumed 2-3 times per day, between meals, for an additional source of calories.
• The use of ASCEND Sport BMG should be combined with an appropriate nutrition and exercise plan for your individual goals.
Pack Sizes & Flavours
ASCEND Sport BMG is available in 3 flavours: chocolate, vanilla and natural.
The 'Natural ‘flavour variant is unflavoured.
It is suitable for use in smoothies, cooking, on top of cereal or on its own.
ASCEND Sport BMG is available in a 1.2kg pack size, containing 20 serves, as well as a 3.6kg bucket containing 60 serves.
• Whey Protein Isolate
• Milk solids (Calcium)
• Vitamins A, B6, C, D and E
• Folic Acid
• Cocoa (Chocolate variant only)
• Flavour (there is no flavour in the Natural variant)
• Thickener (412)
• Emulsifier (Soy Lecithin 322)
• Sweetener (955)
If you have a known milk or soy allergy you should seek professional advice before use.